Healthcare organizations are constantly facing the growing challenge of implementing a comprehensive content marketing strategy. Successful companies are embracing the content development challenge in an effort to elicit action from their audience. Those that are most effective have developed and continue to implement an all-encompassing content development strategy integrating public relations, marketing and digital initiatives that are hyper-targeted, unique and specific to their audience. Without such a plan, companies miss an integral opportunity to build their brand.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Developing a strong foundation by getting your messaging, website and collateral in place before launching your content marketing strategy
- How to repurpose existing content into different types of collateral to optimize your company's reach
- Developing consistent strategy with a content calendar
- How distributing content across multiple channels works to support thought leadership and brand awareness
- Microtargeting at the individual prospect level for maximum impact through precise one-to-one direct marketing